Heard on the Street from Southeast Commercial Real Estate
- 10/3/2012 -- Word has it from a good source the 40 acres behind the Home Depot Plaza on Long Pond Road are under agreement. No word on the use. But we are told it will be of great benefit to the town of Plymouth and surrounding business'. Stay Tuned. --
- June 5, 2012 -- Costello Dismantling of Rochester / Middleboro has leased 70,000 SF +/- of the former Barker Steel (rebar) facility in Rochester MA adjacent to SEMASS. This facility has a railroad siding directly into the bldg. No word on their plans for the bldg.
State Street Development's apartment communities in Orleans and Brewster are under agreement (180 units of housing +/-) and are scheduled to close in the next couple of weeks.
Farm Credit East sells their 71 Obery Street Plymouth 2.2 acre lot at foreclosure auction to the South Shore Action Committee of Plymouth for a report $705,000. --
- May 8, 2012 - Tracy Volkswagon / Audi to buy Hyannis Industrial Bldg -- Word has it, Tracey Audi, has a 4,000 SF industrial bldg under agreement on Cit Ave in Hyannis. The bldg was last used as an independent foreign car repair shop. Which use Tracey will probably continue. No word on price at press time. --
- 2/6/2012 - Book Enterprises Buying CHF Mill in Fall River -- Rumor has it Book Enterprises of Fall River will be closing shortly on the 280,000 SF formerly CHF Industries mill complex in Fall River in the next 60 days. --
- Commercial Activity on Cape Cod -- Word has it Cape Cod Commercial Linen will be purchasing the former FW Webb Plumbing bldg in the Hyannis Industrial Park.
Cape Cod Insulation has an industrial bldg under agreement on Reardon Circle in Yarmouth.
A Harwich based Outdoor furniture company will be purchasing a small industrial bldg on Huntington Ave in Yarmouth --
- October 18, 2011 - 313,000 SF Bridgewater Industrial Building Sells at Auction -- Word has it, the 313,000 SF, One United Drive Building in Bridgewater, sold at at auction for $24 SF to Twins. Twins is a sports memorabilia Co. out of Boston. Twins will be using all or nearly all of the building for their own use. --
- Sarmento Imports of Fall River has 42,000 SF Bldg U/C -- Sarmento Imports of Fall River, a speciality wine and liquor distributor has the former 42,000 SF former Capital Records building under contract in the Fall River Industrial Park. The transaction is expected to close later this month. --
- Former Mid Cape Home Center - Hyannis - Going Under Agreement -- Rumor has it an adjacent property may soon be putting the Former Mid Cape Lumber Center under agreement on Bearses Way in Hyannis.
No word yet on the future use of the property. --
- Packaging Technologies of Fall River Executes a New Lease -- Packaging Technologies will be relocating and expanding into 10,000 SF at 565 Commerce Road in the Fall River Industrial Park. Building Owner Russco will be completing roughly 2,500 SF of office improvements to assist in PT's expansion. --
- 12/9/2010 - Swan Pond Apartments - Yarmouth - Sold -- Weston Associates of Boston a large apartment owner and manager just yesterday closed on the Swan Pond Village Apartments off Long Pond Road in Yarmouth. The Seller Beech Management was the original developer. --